Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day fifteen ...

This morning Anne from ABC 612 came over to interview me about my veggie garden. She arrived with a big black box, in the big black box were two head phones and a special machine like a phone that transmits our voices to the radio station. Spencer first spoke and introduced me and then Anne asked me some questions. I then was lucky enough to ask Annette some questions from my blog. She said the carrots would take two months to grow and a trick you can do is dig a little hole to see how big they are and if they are ready to pick. bad news for the strawberries ... the white coating isn't good. To fix it I have to spray liquid seaweed on the leaves once a week. Thank you Anne, Spencer and Annette!

If you want to listen to the interview click on this link
http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2010/04/hannahs-growing-her-own-garden.html

No comments:

Post a Comment